UUI Library Resources
We are in the process of building our library of education resources ranging from links to other UU websites, videos, books, articles, and other educational resources for students, instructors and the public.
Meanwhile you may directly access the online, searchable version of The Urantia Book below as well as the Index to the online archives of the Urantia Book Historical Society (UBHS).
The UBHS library makes the history of The Urantia Book Movement available to the public. The scope of the UBHS on-line digital library collection includes records of individual expressions about the teachings in The Urantia Book and of organizations whose sole purpose is the study and dissemination of the teachings.
The UBHS library makes the history of The Urantia Book Movement available to the public.
The scope of the UBHS on-line digital library collection includes records of individual expressions about the teachings in The Urantia Book and of organizations whose sole purpose is the study and dissemination of the teachings.
LOCATE RESOURCES: The Urantia Book now exists in 24 languages with several other translations in-progress and there are several types of resources (eBooks, Search Apps, and Comparators) that faciltate its study and dissemination.
To assist your efforts in finding an authorized Urantia Book eBook or Search App in any of the available languages, these resources have been gathered into the list below, and the following options are available to help you find the version needed:
1. Collection: Choose an option from the dropdown list to select a resource group (e.g., eBooks, Search App) of interest.
2. Additional Information: To enable viewing on all types of devices, some information is initially 'hidden'. You may click the icon to see this additional information.
3. Search: The entire list of items and all of their details can be searched by entering a term(s) in the Search: box provided.
4. Sorting: Initially presented in ascending order by Collection and Language (as indicated by the purple up arrows), all columns may be subsequently sorted in ascending or descending order by clicking the column header (toggle), e.g., Collection(s), Language, Title/TIN, Summary. Purple arrows will indicate the current sort status of the column. Grey arrows will indicate there is no active sort for the column.
5. Retrieve A Resource: Resources may be retrieved by clicking the icon in the Link column.
6. Entries Per Page: The inital default of 25 items per page may be changed, as desired, by selecting a different value in the Show: entries box provided.
7. RESEARCH RESOURCES: This link will direct you to the complete set of all publically available resources.
8. PAPER FOCUSED RESOURCES: This link provides access to a subset of the resources listed below and has a particular focus on "secondary" (Urantia Book reader/student) authored material and is arranged by Urantia Book "Paper".
To view our complete public archive, please visit the "Research Resources" view located here.